Wednesday, January 7, 2015

CRE8365 day 7 - Old Rock digital sketch

Today's motivation on CRE8 is "old rock", I immediately thought of an old rock (stone), with a craggy man's face... so that's what I drew. I used a program called Sketch Guru, it's free and has some pretty good pencils, I'm still not terribly comfortable with digital drawing, but this program makes it pretty easy. This is an Android app, there is one by the same name for Apple BUT alas, it's not the same program.

http://cre8365.com
If you haven't already been to CRE8365, then click the link and head on over to check it out, this site is fantastic for motivating me to create something each and everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but not spam, all comments are moderated, the majority will be approved, spam will be deleted, repeat offenders will be dipped in molasses...