Monday, January 19, 2015

CRE8365 day 19 - Zentangle Featherfall

I really enjoy participating in the CRE8365 challenge to create something everyday, or most days, today on the site one of our artists posted a couple of tangles called Featherfall, the first one was nice, but the second one was spectacular, she had gotten some tips and advice on how to improve hers, she shared the tips on the site and it inspired me to try my hand at drawing Featherfall.

I had seen it before but hadn't tried it yet, this image isn't polished or a "finished" work, it was just practice, but it still falls within the challenge to create something creative everyday.

The black dots on the paper are the bleed through from the Winnie the Pooh drawing I did earlier, I didn't want to waste the paper, so I used it for this practice. You'll also see, on the bottom right corner another tangle called Puf, I saw this demonstrated on YouTube by Tiffany Tangles.

I used a green Inkjoy pen, just because it was handy, and I shaded it with regular pencil.

http://cre8365.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but not spam, all comments are moderated, the majority will be approved, spam will be deleted, repeat offenders will be dipped in molasses...