Thursday, July 11, 2013

Doodle #7

Lot's O color! I created 2 doodles while over at a friend's house, she is one of the 2 ladies I am a caretaker for, both of my ladies are very creative, one does poetry, the other is an artist. I had been over at the artist's house. We cleared off the table and laid out a bunch of art stuff, paper, pens, markers, colored pencils and such... this was one of two that I created that day. I drew a square, then a string. I used a 01 Micron pen and Crayola Crayon markers. I am not thrilled with how these markers work, they do not play well on the paper, but it was just a fun time, nothing serious so it didn't really matter, I was just playing with the colors... maybe someday I'll have some of the higher quality markers like Copics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments but not spam, all comments are moderated, the majority will be approved, spam will be deleted, repeat offenders will be dipped in molasses...